Thursday, May 18, 2017

Nigeria Jollof Vs Ghana Jollof – See Wizkid answer the question like a politician


Recall the furor that erupted after Information Minister Lai Mohammed mistakenly said Senegal had the best jollof rice and you can imagine why we referred to Wizkid as being brave.
The CEO of Starboy records was asked about which country had the best jollof rice between Ghana and Nigeria and he immediately registered his dismay at being asked to answer the question.

And this was how he ticklishly avoided the question.

He said;

“You know Ghana is my second home? I actually have a house in Ghana. The truth is I love Naija jollof rice but when I’m in Ghana, my friend’s wife makes this bad Ghana jollof with goat meat,” he told BBC 1 Extra.

Watch video below;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

VIDEO: Kiss Daniel – Sofa