Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Playboy Diaries: A one-night stand

I held on tight to her waist and gloried in the feel of her Pu.$$y walls wrapped around me.

Tayo’s party was in full swing when the girls came in. There were three of them and the group instantly caught my attention.
I only knew one of them, Kenny, who happened to be Tayo’s girl at the time. I watched the three of them huddled together, with drinks in hand, talking and moving to the music. Soon, Tayo came to take his girl and they both got to dancing at the corner of the room.

One of the girls kept shooting glances at me. She was not necessarily my type. She was a little chubby, but despite this, she had a shapely ass. My eyes went towards that ass again and again. The girls moved to the dance floor, dancing together until two guys came to claim them. My eyes continued to follow the chubby one.
There were girls in the room that I could go for, but something about this girl kept calling to me. Her green dress was tighter at the top but loose from the waist down, but her hips and ass were clearly noticeable.
She also knew how to move them as I watched her dance, swaying those hips. Her dance partner had his hands on her waist and seemed to be enjoying the way she moved, but she kept looking over at me.
Eventually, I set down the glass of beer I was nursing and went on over to her. She immediately turned away from her partner to face me. We moved in sync with each other.
“I am Dammy,” I said to her.
“Rita.”
Rita and I went back to sit down and got talking. She downed a couple more beers and began to get obviously tipsy.
I took her hand and we went out to the parking lot to get to know each other. We were both sitting on top of my car when she laid her head in the crook of my neck. I put my arms around her. We were surrounded by couples kissing and necking at different corners. It seemed like she noticed too because she turned to me and kissed me. we were kissing for a few minutes until I felt her body begin to react to me. She held on to me tighter and said, “F**.Ck me.”
“Here?” I look around to see two couples getting it on in the dark.
“Hmm.,” she responded and slid down from the car. I joined her and turned her around. She held on to the car bonnet as I raised the skirt of her dress. she pulled down her panties and dipped over on the car until her Pu.$$y was exposed to the night air. I moved behind her, unzipped and swiftly entered her. she was already wet. As soon as my d.!ck made its entrance, she began to buck and move against me. I held on tight to her waist and gloried in the feel of her Pu.$$y walls wrapped around me. I looked around to see other couples giving us furtive glances. It was very dark so I could not see their faces, but I felt the buzz of interest. It buoyed me on as I slipped in and out of her. She tried to keep her moans from getting too loud but she eventually gave in. her moans pierced into the silence as I F**.Cked her tight hole until she quaked and exploded around me. I continued to thrust in and out of her until, holding on to her waist, I came.
I never saw Rita again.

Story sores:-madailygist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

VIDEO: Kiss Daniel – Sofa