Tuesday, June 6, 2017

‘I am not a Bully’- Bisola laments in new interview



Big Brother Naija 2017 ex-housemate, Bisola, in an interview with the Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Channels TV Rubbin Minds, talked about being called an angry bully, her relationship with ThinTallTony, Efe, the ugly incident with TBoss and Kemen.
On being a bully, she said;
“That is not the true statement of who I am [but] I try as much as possible to let myself out when I am upset. I have lived a number of years of my life, bottling things in, and it didn’t do me any good. I walk around with a lump in my chest upset at somebody who doesn’t even know that they upset me.
“So, if you make me upset, I just let it out. And once it’s out there, it is done. So when people were saying [that I was a bully], I thought may be it was their own way to trying to make me look bad on the show.”
“I am not a bully. May be I talk a lot because I am a bit expressive, but I am not a bully,” she added.
On getting to the final stage of the competition, Bisola said;
“I never even thought I would make it to the final. There were so many talented people in the house.”
“To me, he was very entertaining, creative, funny. I saw him as a threat and I did tell him a couple of times. Because of these, I thought he was going to make it to the finals.”
Asked if she has had a proper conversation with TTT since the show ended, she said,
“No. I didn’t want to dwell on that. I don’t think he has anything to explain to me. He has









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

VIDEO: Kiss Daniel – Sofa